Joy Dream

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Prince Shrek and the babies.

My prince Shrek is from a fictional state. He's from the state of Dorothy and the ruby shoes. Therefore everything about him is fictional. He is a millionaire. So far he has given me 500 babies (stuffed animals). I collect stuffed animals. I like to think of myself as a female Noah. I think so far I have three of each animal. The reason I need to have three of each animal is there is always the danger I have two of the same sex. The most common way of getting new babies is every few days I will find a little baby under a big baby. The most common animal that I have is frogs. Next would be gorillas, penguins and panda bears. I started my Noah's ark with a gorilla named Pongo. Each time I get a new baby I will give them a suitable name and create a story about that animal. I will take them to bed with me the first night I get them. They will then feel like they have someone to belong to. Being a realistic person I realize that I can't expect prince Shrek to buy me new babies because babies cost a lot of money so I choose to get them from a second hand store. I think that way they are pre-loved instead of used. As long as they belong to someone that will love then that is ok. Since Joyce is unable to have a human baby I guess stuffed animals will due. At least they don't need to be potty trained or make messes. I would also say they don't make noise but some of actually do make noise.

1 comment:

Ada said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, giving me the honor of visiting your blog. Your diary touched my heart, and reminded me of my granddads stroke, he also lost his speech, but lived as normal a life given the loss of speech, but he remained us upbeat and funny as he could.

You will be in my thoughts and I will be back to visit.